Bananas are a versatile and delicious fruit and a great choice to use in desserts. This super tasty compilation of the most mouth-watering banana dessert recipes that make the humble banana the star will help you get your daily beneficial serving of fruit the yummy way.
Going Bananas! 37 Amazing Banana Desserts
Bananas are an awesome dessert ingredient. Apart from being inexpensive and easy to find year-round, they are incredibly delicious and adaptable in the kitchen. They are also amazingly healthy because of their high nutrient and energy value.
They pair really well with lots of ingredients to make an endless variety of irresistible desserts. Many loved banana dessert ideas include chocolate in some form, from chocolate chips to cocoa powder to chocolate spreads and sauces. But bananas go wonderfully well with many types of nuts too, and the combination of bananas and peanut butter is a classic. Coconut pairs really well with bananas too and so do caramel, honey, rum and even cheese.
Because bananas are so flavorful, many of the best and most delicious banana dessert recipes don’t have to include a huge list of ingredients. Most of these recipes are not complicated and are easy to follow. Also, bananas can go ripe quickly, and some people might not particularly like eating them when they are overly soft and squidgy, but that doesn’t mean they have to go to waste. Many banana dessert recipes call for ripe and even over-ripe bananas to make your banana desserts taste the most naturally sweet and delicious.
Bananas lend themselves to many different ways of preparation. Baking cakes, cookies, cupcakes and muffins with bananas is easy and fun, and honestly, who can resist a slice of banana bread? But it doesn’t stop here. They can be liquidized to make milkshakes and smoothies, frozen to prepare delicious ice creams or fried by themselves or in pancakes. The possibilities are endless: check out 37 of the most delicious dessert ideas you can make with bananas!
1) Best Ever Banana Pudding Pie
2) Banana Pudding Cheesecake Blondies
3) Brown Butter Banana Dessert
4) Banana Upside Down Cake
5) Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Bites
6) Flourless Banana Blender Muffins
7) Peanut Butter Banana Quesadillas
8) Banana Split Bites
9) Chunky Monkey Éclair Cake
10) Banana Cake With Vanilla Bean Frosting
11) No Bake Banana Split Dessert
12) Banana Upside Down Muffins
13) Chocolate Chip Banana Muffins
14) Brown Sugar Banana French Toast Casserole
15) Pan Fried Cinnamon Bananas
16) Caramel Banana Cream Pie
17) Best Banana Cake
18) Mini Bananas Foster Cheesecakes
19) Banana Cream Cheesecake Recipe
20) Banana Blondies
21) Banana Pudding Cheesecake
22) Banana Pudding Cheesecake 2
23) Banana Pudding Cupcakes
24) Cream Cheese Stuffed Chocolate Chip Banana Bread Coffee Cake
25) Banana Caramel Cream Dessert
26) Banana Pudding Poke Cake
27) Skinny Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins
28) Banana Cupcakes With Brown Sugar Frosting
29) Blender Banana Oatmeal Muffins
30) The Best Banana Pudding Ever
31) Double Chocolate Banana Bread
32) Disney’s Ohana Bread Pudding
33) Banana Chocolate Chip Cookies
34) Best Ever Banana Bundt Cake Recipe
35) Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins
36) Chocolate Chip Banana Bread Brownies
37) Banana Breakfast Cheesecakes
Delicious Banana Desserts for Hardcore Banana Lovers
Interestingly, many people that don’t like to eat plain bananas actually love banana dessert ideas. Because bananas have a very particular texture and smell some might not especially love them, but offer anyone a banana dessert and even a banana doubter will enjoy it. This might be because the banana’s taste gently transforms when combined with other ingredients in a way that makes it enhance and sweeten the dessert’s flavor without overpowering it.
This collection of 37 chosen yummy banana desserts will offer something to suit everyone, from hard-core banana lovers to occasional banana eaters. Enjoy!
How did you like this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!